cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response For Add-On Issue

rustynailzfrank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've sent private msgs to Moderator Team a couple of days ago in regards to my U.S. Roaming issue and never received any responses. Why is my issue being ignored?

21 REPLIES 21

Sometimes the data roaming is turned off and people don't know it is. I understand they can see that no data was used but they can't see the settings on your phone is what I was getting at

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rustynailzfrank

I definitely had Data Roaming turned on....I ordered the whole add-on package to use the data, if I didn't want data add-on...I would have just chosen the talk and text add-on instead. Why pay for something extra I wouldn't use? The proof is they can see no roaming data minutes were used.

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

That's correct...the $5 data portion. I'm not upset...just more wondering why I never got a response yet as it says they respond rather quickly...i'm a newbie, so just learning how things work around here.

Do you have Data Roaming turned off in your settings?  This could be the issue of having no data.  Now, this will be a hard case to prove but the moderators may issue a credit for the $5 out of goodwill.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@goldilock wrote:

Yes you are correct, 611 is automated service.  However for add-on purchases, it gets carried over to the next month if it's not used so I don't think you can get a credit back for it.

@goldilock US add-ons are limited to 10 days only and do not carry over.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@goldilock wrote:

Yes you are correct, 611 is automated service.  However for add-on purchases, it gets carried over to the next month if it's not used so I don't think you can get a credit back for it.

????Smiley Surprised

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@goldilock wrote:

Did you try dialing 611?

@goldilock for what? The only thing you can access that way is the IVR and I'm 100% sure you can't ask it for a credit for anything.

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

I thought they only handle issues through the community forum here?

@rustynailzfrank correct.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

That's correct...the $5 data portion. I'm not upset...just more wondering why I never got a response yet as it says they respond rather quickly...i'm a newbie, so just learning how things work around here.

Well you're doing great. We had to kinda coax information outta ya but you're getting it. This place is what I call crowd-sourced techsupp. Customers are directed to come here and ask questions either directly to the moderators as you did or for other fellow customers to possibly help you and direct you to where you gotta go if need be. Very often we can get you going sooner than waiting for the moderators.

The moderators are the bottle-neck. This place seems to run on a shoe-string budget so the few people behind the scenes are backlogged. As geopublic said, they're overloaded with some recent current issues. Although truth be told, in my judgment, there've been deeper problems since about mid-March. But there are many thousands of customers (if not hundreds of thousands) going along with their service unhindered. Myself included.

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

@rustynailzfrank  This week has been hectic for them judging by the number of voucher issues and suspended accounts. Hang in there and they will fix it for you.

rustynailzfrank

@rustynailzfrank  So you are asking for a $5 credit to cover the cost of the data portion of the US roaming add-on that did not work, correct? My advice would be to be patient it will get resolved.Smiley Happy

If it was me, I wouldn't be upset even if it took weeks to resolve if it meant that the Moderator Team was busy resolving more urgent cases like roaming issues for customers that are currently in the US or a customer with an activated account that can't connect because their account was not provisioned properly.Smiley Sad

rustynailzfrank

Yes, it does

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

I purchased the talk, text and data us roaming add-on...everything else worked...except the data would not work/connect....I'm back from the U.S., so I am looking if they can give me a credit/refund on the data portion of the add-on

Does your cell data otherwise work here? (Not wifi.)

rustynailzfrank

I purchased the talk, text and data us roaming add-on...everything else worked...except the data would not work/connect....I'm back from the U.S., so I am looking if they can give me a credit/refund on the data portion of the add-on

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

It is in regards to receiving a refund, I think only PM can handle this issue, but, I'm still waiting for response from them

Refunds are hard to come by. Account credit more likely. Yes only they can do that. Would you be willing to share why you've come to needing a refund? Bought in error? Didn't work? Are you still in the states?

rustynailzfrank

I thought they only handle issues through the community forum here?

goldilock

Did you try dialing 611?

rustynailzfrank

It is in regards to receiving a refund, I think only PM can handle this issue, but, I'm still waiting for response from them

JackQuint

@Triguy wrote:

It can take 48 - 72 hours depending on workload for a response.  If it has been more then 48 hours then try messaging them again.

There are times it can be a lot longer than 72 hours. Agree that the OP should message again at 48 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

I've sent private msgs to Moderator Team a couple of days ago in regards to my U.S. Roaming issue and never received any responses. Why is my issue being ignored?

So what's the problem you're having? Maybe someone here can help you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It can take 48 - 72 hours depending on workload for a response.  If it has been more then 48 hours then try messaging them again.

Need Help? Let's chat.