cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reply from Customer Support

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

We have all read posts from customers complaining that they have not heard from a CSA after submitting a ticket or sending a private message. We give them the same answer to check private messages, tickets close after 48 hours, wait times can be up to 48 hours during busy times etc....

As many know I do not interact with Simple--Simon. I am quite happy to send a private message for my customer support issues and despite claims of slower service I have always received very timely service (with the exception of two 36 hour wait times way back when I first switched and the unusual backlog we had this past New Years.) Two days ago I private messaged customer support for an issue and did the same for a referral's account I manage. Within an hour I had the referrals issue resolved but no response for my own. I sent 6 follow up messages over the next 24 hours still without success.

For those in the know who may have seen @maximum_gato logged in I decided to seek support thru my back up community account associated with my other phone/account. Within 10 minutes I received a reply from a CSA and after resolving the initial issue we have commenced trying to resolve the much bigger issue of not getting a reply from customer support thru my normal (darlicious) community account. So far we have tried using a link sent by the CSA and regular private messaging. I haven't been forced into a frustrating  Simple--Simon interaction but we are working on resolving this issue.

I just wanted to put forth this unusual issue for others who may experience it and feel helpless or frustrated when all of our usual suggestions do not work and I will update this thread when we finally get it resolved. So for those having experienced or find themselves in this position...you are not crazy!! Hopefully a solution to this problem will soon follow this post with a green checkmark beside it.😃

8 REPLIES 8

@softech 

Yes I suppose that is the case with Simple--Simon generated tickets. They can't really close a private message but finally getting a reply was from a support ticket....only the second time I have ever submitted one.

i think i saw those messages before.. but the message "going to close your ticket" and " your ticket is now closed" messages are pretty much back to back, for sure within an hour.. so, it defeats the purpose  🙂

@softech 

They pretty much do send those messages out like clockwork. But if they don't get your message at all there's nothing to send out. Anyways apparently the CSA sent a ticket in and it was fixed shortly afterwards and to report if it happens again.

I suppose my issue is I want to know the cause and how they fixed it. If it happens again how long am I supposed to wait until I switch accounts and inquire? Should our advice be to other members to have a back up community account? Let's just hope it's a very rare and unusual glitch but it makes keeping on top of customer support wait times all that more important when customers report that they haven't received a reply within an expected time frame.

24 hours no reply... they will close the ticket ..  yes, you are waiting for them, but i guess on the system, they "think" they are waiting for you

honest, i think this system need to at least improve a bit.  It should send you a "warning" before ticket closed.  A message like, it will be open for another 24 hours, if this is not resolved yet, please reply or it will be closed tomorrow..  Something like this.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious....

hairbag1_0-1633101979845.png

Update:

Day 4: I finally get a reply in my private messages in response to the ticket I submitted via Simple--Simon. I also get a reply on Mac's account. I tell that (the 3rd CSA to reply) that  my ticket was replied to and to close that accounts support request And I will resolve it on mine so I don't have to flip back and forth between community accounts. I explain everything over again and am told the tech team will look into it. I request the tech team ticket number for follow up.

Day 5: nada

Day 6: So I have just received a reply telling me that this is usually resolved within 24 to 48 hours and would I mind filling out the review link as the ticket will be closed.

Resolved? Well sort of they are receiving my messages but that doesn't explain why it happened, if it will happen again and what is a new community member to do if it happens to them? A giant fail in resolving the issue.....coincidence that this is the same CSA that failed at resolving my missing community reward issue from almost two years ago to the day?!!🤔

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Well here's the update at the end of day 3. After doing some stuff community account wise I was asked to submit a ticket via Simple--Simon. Did so and replied that it had been submitted. I double checked my account and received the acknowledgement that a ticket had been submitted. Checked back in with Max's community account to see a message from the CSA that she is still waiting for me to submit my ticket....25 minutes after submitting it and replying that it had been sent. I replied with a screenshot of the acknowledgement. The saga continues for another day....

Need Help? Let's chat.