cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Port SMS, Can't receive calls or texts, therefore cannot log in to create a ticket due to 2FA.

D2222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I purchased my subscription a week ago with an E-SIM, attempting to port my number over from Rogers.  Bills are paid and up to date, but oddly I didn't ever receive a port request text from them.  Everything was working fine until a couple days after when I noticed I was not receiving calls or texts.  I've been trying to create a support ticket here, but I can't even log in.  I don't get the 2FA text with the code obviously because I can't receive texts.  When I ask it to re-send it to my email and enter it, it just loops me back to a screen asking for the code by text only again.  Suuuuuuuper annoying and suuuuuper glitchy.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@D2222 

If your port has not completed then you will still recieve calls on your old Sim card. If you still cannot login using the email option try the voice call option with your old Sim card in your device. You will need it in your phone to recieve the PAT (porting authorization text) from your old provider anyways.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@D2222 

for login issue, you can in fact click Resend code and then Send Email to have the code send to email instead.  

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

For porting issue, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.