cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Service after payment for 3 months again

robmue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my account 2 days ago, have a plan includig phone calls but nothing working. No response to support@ email.  Horrible customer support and website https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help not working ("next" button at the bottom of the page does not work). I need the service for my business. So come on PublicMobile supporters. I am waiting since two days for any help. 

7 REPLIES 7

s30z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem. I paid my phone bill yesterday morning and it is still not working. Please help me resolve this ASAP, thanks guys

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

As mentioned @robmue, we will have to leave the 17$ on your account; this can be used towards your future plan renewal.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @robmue,

That $17 can stay as "Available funds" and be used to pay your next bill.

Autopay has the ability to deduct rewards and available funds and only charge for the remaining balance. 

robmue

Thanks Mary, it works now.  Would be great if you could check my account. I paid a few times since the tax was not showing properly when I agreed to payment of due amount. Finally I have 17... CAD to much on my account.  But I think you can not refund, right?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @robmue

Thank you for your patience as I looked into your account.

Everything has been rectified and your services are now functional. Please power cycle your phone and test your services.

Let us know if you need further assistance 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

robmue
My plan is active, I have no service for 2 days (that´s not tolerable!) and rebooted my iPhone few times.
I choosed
Pick & Pay $111 per 90 Days

• - 3GB Data
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

While you wait for @Mary_M to look at your situation, check your self serve accont to confirm it is "Active" and the plan is correct. If all good try rebooting yoiur phone.

If having an outage of even a few hours is intolerable I suggest you read my post on that topic: 100% Uptime.

Hang in there; it will be resolved.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.