cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Longer Able To Receive Calls?

saskgui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - I am reaching out on this forum as a method of gaining support as there is no email or phone support to my knowledge. 

I recently (October 26) switched plans but kept my phone and existing phone number. I had already purchased a SIM card and plan from Public Mobile and completed the registration to port the phone number to the PM on Oct 26th. Oddly enough everything went very well and as soon as I inserted the PM SIM card into my phone I was able to call, receive calls, message and use my data. I thought this was great and went on my way.

This last week my phone stopped ringing and when I try to call I receive the following message " The Client you are trying to reach is not available right now, please try again later". I don't know what happened as everything was initially working well for about the first week. 

Is a moderator able to please assist?

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@saskgui Have you tried basic troubleshooting on your phone? Try removing and reinserting the sim and try rebooting your phone. To eliminate the blame on your phone, try the sim in any other unlocked phone if possible and test the phone calls on it. If that works, it could be your phone. If calls do not go through, something might be wrong with the sim or your account. 

saskgui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. Yes I can call out and yes my account appears to be active in self service. At least it is counting the data I use correctly. I have contacted a moderator. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@saskgui Contact moderators regarding this.

• You can either do it through a bot. Click here to get started.
  • OR send a private message to Moderators DIRECTLY by clicking here.

Did you try to call other numbers? Is your account in self-service Active?

Need Help? Let's chat.