cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to PM

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello All.

Just activated two days ago and other than a couple minor hiccups during setup (which have been sorted out), things are working just fine. After going through many of the posts in this community I am quite confident I will be able to get any answers I need from the very knowledgeable people out there.

Have a great day and stay safe.

13 REPLIES 13

Welcome to PM and our friendly community and family, @Danchvn . Wish you all the best, staying safe, and lots of savings😃 Let us know if you have any questions.

@buiya wrote:

everyone is great on here and typically responses are super quick, the only thing no one hasn't been able to assist me with is providing me with the winning lotto numbers! 🙊

Coming right up.....

fortune.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can save additional money with the referral award.  You can give your code to family and friends to get $1 award

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Welcome to PM.

buiya

everyone is great on here and typically responses are super quick, the only thing no one hasn't been able to assist me with is providing me with the winning lotto numbers! 🙊

Danchvn

Thanks @gblackma . Tried your suggestion and it worked fine for me.

Danchvn

Thanks @BearFBI . Both issues were minor. One was when I was trying to setup my self serve account and I kept getting the spinning circle and then got kicked out was finally able to make it to the end. The other was not being able to send mms which was just me entering the APN setting wrong. Guess I should have put on my reading glasses for that. 😁

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn  Welcome to Public Mobile! 🙂

Great attitude, I think your going to be pleasantly surprised. Great choice.👍

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Danchvn , welcome to Public Mobile.  Happy to see you like the service.  The community is here to help.  Don't be shy to ask if there is anything you need answered.  

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn Hi yes it is a great community please don’t worry about all the issues you see on here it is only a very very small percentage most people are here for years and never have a problem welcome be safe!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM. 👍Thanks @Danchvn You have a great week and stay safe too. If you are on autopay, you may want to test it by putting through a one time manual payment.

Make a patment.png

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn wrote:

Hello All.

Just activated two days ago and other than a couple minor hiccups during setup (which have been sorted out), things are working just fine. After going through many of the posts in this community I am quite confident I will be able to get any answers I need from the very knowledgeable people out there.

Have a great day and stay safe.

@Danchvn This is an amazing community, anyone with a star beside their name is an oracle. What that means is they have been committed to the Public Mobile community for a long time and that hard work has paid off, they are voted in. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

Cheers!

Naepalm

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Danchvn 

Welcome to PM.

Have a better and better day!

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great @Danchvn Welcome to PM and the community! Im curious what hiccups did you face during signup? 

Need Help? Let's chat.