cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New site is unusable! Unable to login and activate new sim.

Rah_Rah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The new site looks cool but it does not allow me to login. When I enter my eversafe PW it bounces me back to the main page. Unacceptable. If I go through the subscription process I get to the login and the system returns the error: 

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)

The app exhibits the same behaviour. I agree with a previous poster that heads should roll over this. WTF?!

9 REPLIES 9

Rah_Rah

Not the problem. The text for full access is being sent to a different number! NOT my sim number.

Rah_Rah

It sucks (that and the crappy Telus share price). I have been trying to get full access since June!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Rah_Rah apologies for the experience. The team is investigating - we'll share updates soon as we can. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rah_Rah   if you try to activate new sim , you need to first logoff from the Community and My Acocunt (hence logoff from EverSafe).  If you don't it will notice you are logged on and not allow you to activate as PM system is one account one sim

So, logoff first, and I would go as far as using another browser to activate after you logoff

And again, to activate new sim, go to the plan page ( https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans) , pick a plan, click Subscribe Online and create a new account from there

@Rah_Rah 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Rah_Rah

Tried incognito no go. I wonder if Eversafe has banned my email/id? How do I contact an actual support person?

@Rah_Rah  You can get support to help you activate the SIM 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

• Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Rah_Rah

Tried on multiple platforms including phone app. I am a sys admin, so I am fairly knowledgeable with this technology but I am unable to find a way in.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rah_Rah   Try again incognito private 

And or with another device like a lap top or computer if possible and see if the helps 

Need Help? Let's chat.