cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan didn't kick in but was charged

adamraffoul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I switched my plan over to the 41.25/mo (4gb data) and was charged this amount.

However, on my account page, it still shows I'm at the 35/mo plan.

Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@adamraffoul 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page recheck it.

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design it is affecting some customer for change plan they charge new plan cost and not showing right away, it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full 4G speed,
and for plan has change but the system will be changed soon.
could you do turn off device and turn on.

also in main page click the little circular arrow icon in the bottom right corner to updated.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Is your renewal today or tomorrow @adamraffoul ?

When were you charged the renewal of the new amount?

Try refreshing your screen with those fresh circles and see if that helps. If not, log out, and open a tab in incognito mode or use a different browser and see if the correct plan shows then.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@adamraffoul 

It could be just problem with cache on this bew My Account site. You likely still reading off the cached version, so the usage you got was not up to date

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

Need Help? Let's chat.