cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!New member. Need to receive a text from Publc M with the promo 500min+2G free BEFORE MIDNIGHT TODAY

Nin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear admin,

I registered today and, in order to receive a promo of 500 free minutes + 2G free mobile data, I need to receive the promo text from PM by 11:59 pm today and click on it. I chose Public M over other companies because of this promo.  Originally, I ordered your SIM card on line, but seeing that I am not going to receive it in time to register before the promo ends, I went to the boutique and bought PM card from them, actually paying double for the right to register in time (I am now have no use for the SIM card that I am eventually going to receive by mail). Not being able to use the promo, after going through all these troubles to get it, will be a great disappointment.

So may I please ask Public Mobile team to send me the promo text ASAP, so that I could click on it and get these 500 free minutes + 2Gb of data

Thank you in advance

6 REPLIES 6

@Handy1 wrote:

@Nin @Get and agent to add it for you right away 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Please be aware that as other members have pointed out, customers who have activated in December shouldn't be/don't need to be contacting customer service about this.

Nin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Million thanks for your prompt and comforting advice. Great team! Happy to be a member 😃.

Happy New Year to all.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

New customers will get bonus applied automatically. They will Not receive SMS from PM. If you do not see bonus on your account during next week, contact agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nin @Get and agent to add it for you right away 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

New activations simply get them added inside of a few days. You don't need to get or do anything.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nin   no worry.  New member does not need to receive the text. PM will add the bonus to you within a week

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

Just in case you don't get it after a week, you can then open ticket with PM Support.  But again, there is nothing to worry

🙂

Happy New Year

Need Help? Let's chat.