cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New look- not user friendly on phone

Iris001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it just me? Every time I try to log into my public mobile account, it’s harder to navigate and click things because the new updated look is more shifty and overlaps sometimes. I really hate it. Especially the home page with the little people icons. Now I always have to log in using my computer so I can’t access it whenever I want. Why can’t it just be direct like it was before? Please assist to update to a more user friendly interface. Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

@Iris001 

I don't experience those issues. I only use my phone to login. check your browser and make sure it has java enabled. are you using any adblockers etc? another option is to turn your phone to the side to spread everything out.

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Agreed, it's a mess now!

@darlicious  LoL

Let me copy and paste your reply from another post:

Lol...don't use your mobile device to log in if you don't have to?

@Iris001 if you like, your browser has "Desktop mode" option.   Try that.  But be prepared that you need a lot more scrolling back and forth

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Iris001 

I agree 100%!

@softech 

No it sucks!

Iris001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I disagree. Am a customer for a long time and am telling you that it’s a headache every single time! For example today I just wanted to get to “my payments” but the option wasn’t even there on my phone because other things are blocking it. I could only see it after logging in on my computer. I know what am talking about. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Iris001 the new My Account is in fact more module friendly.   But because Mobile friendly site has to work with smaller browser space and bigger fonts,  it needs to hide the options with pull down menu more

Browse around,  get use to it Bookmark pages that you need to access a lot

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Iris001 yes you are not the only one having that issue I hope they do something about the issues 

Need Help? Let's chat.