cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer with questions

Richmurray84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there just wondering if IPhone 14 is compatable with public mobile? If so , once activated , how long does it take to port my number over ? Any one had any issues lately ? What about billing cycles ? Do they begin the day you activate for 30 days? 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Richmurray84 

When you activate the SIM, remember to leave the old SIM in your phone and reply to the text confirming that you are porting over to PM. You have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be canceled.

Once you replied, your old SIM will continue to work for about an hour until porting is completed.

Power off your phone then swap the SIM then power back on.

Welcome to PM!

BTW, if you need a referral code for a $10 credit on your second bill. Please let us know because it is against rules to post it on this Community.

@Richmurray84 

iPhone 14 will work here in PM

Richmurray84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Canadian iPhone 14

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Richmurray84 wrote:

Hey there just wondering if IPhone 14 is compatable with public mobile? If so , once activated , how long does it take to port my number over ? Any one had any issues lately ? What about billing cycles ? Do they begin the day you activate for 30 days? 

Your phone is fine. The billing is every 30 days. PM will charge you after your activated. I joined PM 4 years ago and I don't have any issue since then. My phone is iPhone 8 Plus from PM. 

I sent your my reference code in case you need. Please check your envelop at top right on this community.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

US model or Canadian? The US model is esim only. Esim is not supported here.

Ports can take from minutes to several days depending on where you're porting from.

Day 1 of the 30 days starts at successful activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.