cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer. Transferred from Fido to public mobile

russellkwok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched from Fido to public mobile and the number successfully transferred. But then when I tried activating the eSIM on public mobile it was stuck on activating. Then I tried activating it again and the number just says “no sim” now. I’m worried I lost my number. This is a really bad first customer experience. I emailed support to see if I can get a new eSIM activation cause the current one isn’t working and my Fido number is now disabled/limbo.

6 REPLIES 6

russellkwok

I believe the port went through cause on the Fido side the number is cancelled and i authorized it. Before it was stuck on activating so i deleted the eSIM. Now when I readded it it just says no sim avaialable/unable to put the sim in. And I can’t call because my number doesn’t work 🥲. This sucks. I’ve never had an experience w a provider like this 

Shawn75

Thank you! Much appreciated!

hi @Shawn75 

sent

@Shawn75  Sent to your inbox 

Shawn75

Thanks for sharing Handy1.  Can u also send me the number as well?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@russellkwok  Have you tried rebooting the phone ? I’ll send you the number to the porting team to find out the status of the port or they can re trigger the port request for you also . Will send it to your in box as we not allowed to post it here , I’ll also leave you wot this direct link to support in case you need to message them 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.