cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation offer not received

caakanksha12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have taken a new connection in the offer period for a 6gb additional internet on any plan 25$ and above. How do I get to know whether the offer is applied or not. It's not showing on my account.

28 REPLIES 28

caakanksha12

Yes got 6gb one time instead of monthly which the store in charge mentioned.

Sonalb

Sonalb

@BKNS27 it's credited last week 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great to hear @Sonalb... thanks for letting us know!

It helps if you select the post that best helped you with your solution too.  🙂

Sonalb

The 6gb add on received as expected 

caakanksha12

Possible...it's a 6gb one time...but at the time of taking, it was clearly mentioned it continues if I put the auto pay mode on otherwise if there is a gap in next recharge it would lapse

caakanksha12

Yes have contacted them as well. Also, need to get the screenshot of the offer applied from mobileklinik for proof of offer.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@caakanksha12 

If the 6GB Data offer says that it will be added within 30 days, then I'd wait.  Otherwise it's often more trouble chasing something that will happen anyways.  If by day 20 (roughly) you haven't received it yet, then I would contact a Moderator.  🙂

Sonalb

@hTideGnow its one time credit of 6gb rolling over remaining balance until used. Not to be credited every month.

caakanksha12

Not yet...

Sonalb

@caakanksha12 have you got it credited ?

Sonalb

Have you received the add on by now?

Sonalb

It is there and valid

Sonalb

It will be added within 30 days of activation. If you do not recieve it in your account by your first renewal contact the moderators to add it to your account at that time.

@caakanksha12 

This might be an in store special only offered by mobileklinic. I think you might have to go in to them that you didn’t receive the bonus 6gb data.

Oh, Telus owns Mobile Klinik, no wonder they have special offereing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@caakanksha12 : Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course. MobileKlinik belongs to Telus.

But it being a retailer-only offer, it would seem you'll need to either talk to them or the moderators here. Someone here might have some details but it's otherwise not particularly well known. And it expires today with CCS.

Open a ticket with Mod to confirm the retail has put in proper promo code then.

So, your 6GB bonus is PER MONTH and not one time? how many months you will get that?

caakanksha12

Took it from mobileklinic at Eaton centre Toronto. They only activated the sim with offer. As per them network help team can tell when it will be available.

For extra data, you should see a separate entry on the Overview tab of Self-Serve. 

Contact the retailer to confirm when you supposed to see the extra data.

If the retailer confirm you should see it right a way,  contact Mod  to confirm:

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@caakanksha12 : It seems legit from Canadian Cell Supplies. Which retailer did you use? When did you activate? How did you activate? I don't see mention of when it would show up though. You might need to talk to the retailer for the details.

caakanksha12

have checked that...not showing.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Look at your account $ activity...it might say. 

caakanksha12

Yes m sure about it. Got from a store at Eaton centre .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@caakanksha12 : Seems Canadian Cell Supplies had such an offer on the 16th. Did you go through them? I don't know if other retailers offered it.

caakanksha12

This offer is available till 30th June activations. The retailer had shown the same on his screen for 6gb internet offer additional over and above the 500mb+500mb.

@caakanksha12 wrote:

I have taken a new connection in the offer period for a 6gb additional internet on any plan 25$ and above. How do I get to know whether the offer is applied or not. It's not showing on my account.

I have not heard of any such offer. Can you provide details?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Where did you get this offer from?  you sure you don't mean the 2GB bonus per month for activating plans $35 or above?

or maybe you get a promo from CCS?

Need Help? Let's chat.