cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation and used 12MONTHS2GB promo code

Tragle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated (transferred from Koodo) and chose the $25/month plan. I used the promo code 12MONTHS2GB at activation and didn't receive any errors. But as of now in my account, I see only the base amount of data (1 GB). I don't see the 2 GB of bonus data.

Is there supposed to be a delay in getting this extra data in my account?

I also tried entering 12MONTHS2GB after the fact in the "New Promotional Code" text box but there it always says "This is not a valid promotion code", maybe because I already used it at activation(??).

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Tragle

@esjliv -- Thanks, I eventually had a closer look and noticed the Terms and Conditions where it says up to 2 business days.

And yes, I entered the code during activation.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tragle - this code will not work on an already activated account; it is only entered during activation. Which it sounds like you did.

Under the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this promo, it states "Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. "

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/2GBBONUS

Try clearing your browser's cache, or try a different browser or device if nothing is updating in the next day or 2 to see if that refreshes your account.

Tragle

Ok, thanks. I'll keep an eye on my account for the next few days.

Need Help? Let's chat.