cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account.

abrahamrof0310
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I would like to create a new account to activate the sim card that I got by delivery. 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

#2. Good to know.

#3. Yes I should have clarified.

I've had chat contact me but I have not yet contacted chat but thanks for bringing that up because now I can test the usage on my unlucky $13 plan for the weird usage that came up when chat did contact me. Thanks!

Then again if that is online chat versus texting chat that won't work?

@darlicious  FYI:

4794015-Mary-Engelbreit-Quote-Time-flies-whether-you-are-having-fun-or-not.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Have you activated using the activation link page (as others have suggested) yet @abrahamrof0310  ?

If not, and you are still looking to activate the SIM card with a new account, you may also look into doing this via this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@abrahamrof0310 

Activation is now very simple and quick. Just be prepared before you start. Make sure you have the following:

1. SIM card.
  2. An email address that has never been used with pm before.
  3. A valid visa, MasterCard or amex card or a visa/debit or mastercard/debit card (not all debit/mastercards are accepted).
  4. If the device you are using cannot take screenshots have a phone to take photos instead or a paper and pen to write down your account details. Take screenshots of your info when entered and your transaction summary.
  5. A referral code and promocode (for $25+ plans use 12MONTHS2GB for $35+ plans try 2GBBONUS first to see if it's accepted.)
  6. A tasty beverage in case you get nervous and have dry mouth or get thirsty.🥛🍸🍼🍷🍹🍶🍺🍵🥃

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@abrahamrof0310   PM My Account is one email - one account

So, if you are activating a new account, a second one, you will need to use a new email address for the login for this new account.   

So, activate here: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/, remember to use the referral code from your first account.  They are now have $5 x 5 months bonus for both referrer and referee.

Enjoy

Please proceed to activate.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.