cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Rewards Page says "Account Suspended"

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

What course of action should I take? My Rewards page says Account Suspended. Should I just ignore this message? 

All my services are working. I am not up for renewal. My self service page looks fine.

rewards.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

@Anonymous     Ahh...actually that's what I did the first time earlier this morning and yep that's how my error screen appeared after trying to toggle back to My Rewards.  Also using W10 and FF.

The silliness is from PM's system and the designers/software engineers, or whoever was involved in this set up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : It's just an exercise in silliness but...log in to self-serve in one account, click on Access Rewards (should be the old My Rewards button...sigh), log in as another account...voila. Now...click the Go To upper right and choose My Account and you will get back to the first log in self-serve overview page. Then, here, click on (Edit: upper right Go to) My Rewards and you get your error screen. Click on Return after the blurb and it will take you back to the other account rewards page. I can do things independently in each.

This is on W10 using FF with some add-ons running and also all on the same tab.

@Anonymous    Just tried that and didn't work for me.  Was able to login into My Account, then opened a new tab for My Rewards and instead got the screenshot of the error/maintenance page instead.  So not sure how you managed that.  Was you on the same browser?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : I was able to be logged into the self-serve in one account and on the rewards in another. Riddle me that? 🙂

Yeah, it's getting a bit confusing.  I just tried logging in from PM's homepage from the Sign In option and logged into My Rewards first using the drop down option which brought the Rewards page and can view all the rewards, then tried toggle to My Account which brought up the login page.  After login to My Account made an attempt to get to the rewards page and got the error/maintenance screen again.  I certainly hope PM plans on fixing this, otherwise it's certain there's going to be daily posts from customers complaining about having to make multiple login attempts.

dabr_1-1643159306462.png

@dabr wrote:

@will13am   Okay, so just retried with the toggle option and I got the same screen you've just posted while earlier I was getting the error message which identified as Reward page.  Obviously, they're still working out the glitches.

I put on my big boy pants and tried the login.  I got in and there were no surprises.  All the rewards were there as expected.  I am still baffled why a login is required instead of being able to use the self serve account login to authenticate the rewards login.  Now it will be more work to check the rewards against payments.  

@will13am   Okay, so just retried with the toggle option and I got the same screen you've just posted while earlier I was getting the error message which identified as Reward page.  Obviously, they're still working out the glitches.

HI @dabr   I am able to login to My Reward without issue 

@dabr wrote:

@will13am    I'm just getting an error message when trying to go to the rewards page with a notice that it's down for maintenance.  Perhaps PM is still fine tuning it all?

Using either the toggle from the pull down menu on the upper right or the access rewards hotlink gets me to this login screen which looks a little different than the usual self serve login screen.  

rewards login.png

@will13am    I'm just getting an error message when trying to go to the rewards page with a notice that it's down for maintenance.  Perhaps PM is still fine tuning it all?

@dabr wrote:

@will13amwrote:

" I am not sure why a separate login is necessary, seems redundant but maybe it is a limitation of the platform."

There's a new toggle option on the top right of the overview page that facilitates switching between My Account and My Rewards except currently the rewards page is displaying an error message.

I see that.  For me when I use the toggle, I am presented with a login screen.  It is the same outcome when I click on access rewards.  

@will13amwrote:

" I am not sure why a separate login is necessary, seems redundant but maybe it is a limitation of the platform."

There's a new toggle option on the top right of the overview page that facilitates switching between My Account and My Rewards except currently the rewards page is displaying an error message.

@JoyLuck wrote:

@GeneralVibe wrote:

If all your services are working and you are not up for renewal, I have to imagine this is a result of growing pains from the new rewards program roll out. I would keep an eye on it, and if on your next bill your rewards aren't applied, contact Public Mobile.

Have a look at this thread from an Oracle...there's always a risk:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-Lost-19-Referrals-in-a-span-of-24-Hours...

That is something different than the concern you identified.  It seems like the reward information is being transferred out of the main self serve account to a new login.  I am not sure why a separate login is necessary, seems redundant but maybe it is a limitation of the platform.  I do see that rewards information is no longer available in any of my self serve accounts.  History tells me to stand back and let the dust settle before doing anything that could make for a future unpredictable outcome.  I am not going to venture further into the rewards sign in until I know that the rug is sitting on firm soil and not covering a hole in the ground.  Curiosity is not going to be harming any cats if I can help it.  

@GeneralVibe wrote:

If all your services are working and you are not up for renewal, I have to imagine this is a result of growing pains from the new rewards program roll out. I would keep an eye on it, and if on your next bill your rewards aren't applied, contact Public Mobile.

Have a look at this thread from an Oracle...there's always a risk:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-Lost-19-Referrals-in-a-span-of-24-Hours...

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@JoyLuck 

If your services are working, it's always okay to ignore the account suspended message. As you already know, this problem has been with PM for many years now.

I am wondering if the Account Suspended message means that My Rewards page is suspended and has nothing to do with my actual self service account.I'm use to seeing the Plan Expired message during renewal.

GeneralVibe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JoyLuck 

If your services are working, it's always okay to ignore the account suspended message. As you already know, this problem has been with PM for many years now.

Need Help? Let's chat.