cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New CC on the way - best way to pay in interim?

kistarla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all,

Due to fraud, my cc company has 86'd my card and is sending me a new one, due in 7-10 business days. Meanwhile my plan renews on the 6th. What would be the smoothest, most headache-free way to pay for this month - using my KOHO card or buying a voucher?

Also, is it still recommended to leave apt. field blank and no spaces in postal code field when adding cc info?

6 REPLIES 6

@kistarla wrote:

So I just replaced the old credit card with my KOHO and then did a one time payment for $1. Everything went through without a hitch, whew! Thanks for the replies all.

Hi @kistarla so nice to hear that your problem is solved.  Thanks for coming back and letting us know. 👍

Cheers

RosieR

kistarla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I just replaced the old credit card with my KOHO and then did a one time payment for $1. Everything went through without a hitch, whew! Thanks for the replies all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite , All...don't use xoom (until further notice).

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@kistarla  I vote Koho as it's a credit card; vouchers have proven more annoying and some need overnight to be activated. But if that's your preference: 

That is correct approach for credit card info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kistarla wrote:

Hey all,

Due to fraud, my cc company has 86'd my card and is sending me a new one, due in 7-10 business days. Meanwhile my plan renews on the 6th. What would be the smoothest, most headache-free way to pay for this month - using my KOHO card or buying a voucher?

Also, is it still recommended to leave apt. field blank and no spaces in postal code field when adding cc info?

@kistarla   It would probably be quicker and easier for you to use your KOHO card unless you happen to have a voucher already purchased as well, then either one should work.  However, adding the KOHO card to your account will give you the autopay discount ($2) on each renewal.  Apt field has apparently been removed so no longer applies but yes no spaces for the postal code and make sure the info duplicates what appears on your CC statement too.

Need Help? Let's chat.