cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 4G 15 GB Plan

OEK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to change to the new 4G 15GB data plan to start on my next renewal date Nov 11 2022.  That was yesterday.  It did not take place. Still on 3G and billed for my old plan

7 REPLIES 7

Glally
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought I was billed for for my old plan due to what the site said on my phone but since I'm on auto pay, had checked my transaction in my credit card which showed a charge for the new plan, had a look on my account on my desktop computer, and it showed the plan. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@OEK wrote:

Still on 3G and billed for my old plan

I'm still confused about this bit. But now you say you're on the new plan. So where and how did you declare that you were billed for the old plan?

@AE_Collector wrote:

If you were on a 3G plan previously, I used to always hear that speed changes could take up to 48 hours to be switched. So if you are doubting the speed part has changed, it could take another day. I know that wasn’t your initial enquiry.

Up to 48 hours still is the case.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

If you were on a 3G plan previously, I used to always hear that speed changes could take up to 48 hours to be switched. So if you are doubting the speed part has changed, it could take another day. I know that wasn’t your initial enquiry.

OEK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i did log in by desktop  and it was showing the old plan.  However even though it was renewed it was showing all data used up.  I logged out and logged in again and now it shows the new plan as it should and my phone presto has switched from 3G to LTE.   So all is PDQ

Thank You for your reply

Glally
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have a desk computer,  try viewing the Public mobile website from there and see if change has taken place.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@OEK 

Clear browser cache and go incognito/private mode. You might be looking at a cached version.

Need Help? Let's chat.