cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $35 for 20GB deal for 15 months 20OFFMONTHLY

hhanjoura
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does this 20$ off monthly deal for 15 months on the original 55$ for 20GB deal (now 35$) last for 15 months even if the plan gets paused at some point in between those months? In other words, do the months have to be consecutive? I am going over seas within that time and would be shutting my plan off temporarily to save money, but would it still apply when i set the plan up again when I return home?

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@hhanjoura , my sense is this is a timed thing and not 15 x $20 worth of credits to the accounts.  

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, that is true that if the account goes unpaid/dormant that everything get's essentially wiped and would need to start again. I think that also includes getting an all new SIM card as well. 

ThatPug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I asked them about this before starting service and apparently you lose whatever special offers you have when the plan gets paused, I'm not sure if you even get a grace period if you miss an auto payment to re-sub and get the promo stuff back.  You lose the entire account if you let the account go dormant/unpaid for 90 days apparently as well.  

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nobody actually knows about this. Best to ask the CS Agents 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hhanjoura hi I believe if your account goes into suspended mode for whatever reason you would 

lose what is left on your promo 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hhanjoura 

Honest, I don't think anyone in the Community can have a certain answer, probably you need to ask CS agent and ask them to confirm with senior staff as well.

But I think it is  15 conservative months whether you suspend the account or not

Please open ticket with CS agent 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.