cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New $35/3G 4G plan

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just noticed PM has introduced a new $35/3G 4G plan (reduced from $37.5?).  Any takers?

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @tzliu 

the $35 4G speed and $30 3G speed are both good and reasonable plans 

I think  PM now has great low cost plans basically on any price below $50.   They did the tight thing,  give up those high price plans and focus on  the low price plans.  

@tzliu 

Agree with you.  I am on the $35 plan for 20 GB for 15 months and have not used up close to the 20 GB.  Once my 15 months are up, depending on what is available, I might switch back to this plan.  The various XMAS data bonuses also helps for the months that you might use over 3GB.  

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman 

I am on the $40/15GB plan with average data usage of 2GB monthly, very rarely over 3GB. This is a great plan for low data users. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tzliu 

This plan is decent for low data users who want 4G speeds.  However, many existing customers have switched to the $40 plan for 15 GB (still available) or the Black Friday promo plans $35 for 20 GB (for 15 months - $55-$20 discount).  

@softech @tzliu 

There has never been a $37.50 plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tzliu    the $35 plan has been for some time, maybe a month?

I don't even remember the $37.5  PM has been changing plan a lot in the last couple months, hard to keep track. 😅

BTW, they also bring back the $30 plan on 3G speed.  Now it is $30 for 3GB

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yep @tzliu , it's pretty sweet for those who don't want the higher data plans but find the 1 GB $25 plan is insufficient. 

Need Help? Let's chat.