cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received refer a friend reward

Karen22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, Can you tell me how I can connect with Public Mobile.  I referred a friend back in October 2021 and I have never received the refer a friend reward.  Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Karen22   did you open ticket with PM CS Agent and they were able to add the referral bank?

HI @SvenRicky   

these links are one time use only  😞

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Maybe your friend did not sign up with PM or did not provide correct referral code.

When you log in into self-serving account, if you do not see his phone's last 4 digits under your referrals, he did not use proper code.

Little bit late (since October) but he can try talking to the agent to enter proper referral code for his activation.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Karen22 

I might think the chances are very slim for getting your 'friend' to get the CSA's to add your referral code some 4 months later, but they might.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Karen22 , did you check if your friend ever got the $10?

your friend supposed to be the one open the ticket for Referral related issue.  pls have your friend to ope tixket with PM using Chatbot.  Just follow this:

Type: My rewards are missing,

click on "Refer A friend", 

click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',  

click "Click here to submit a ticket" . 

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Karen22 wrote:

Hello, Can you tell me how I can connect with Public Mobile.  I referred a friend back in October 2021 and I have never received the refer a friend reward.  Thank you

@Karen22  - October 2021?

You will need the person who activated to submit a ticket to CSA. Maybe they can add if for you going forward, but how knows.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.