Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make payment

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed a payment due to insufficient funds, my account is suspended I need to pay it and get it back I need help 


Mayor / Maire

Do you have access to your My Account @Hajoura1  ?


If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here:


Locations to obtain some:


For My Account log in issues, you may also submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

Mayor / Maire

You can buy vouchers and enter them in the 611 system without your 4 digit account pin. You can also use real time payments in some stores.

Then you would have the services back and take your time getting support to set up your login account.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have an account I’m trying to make one and I called 611 they ask for PIN number I don’t have any PIN number