cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to access my Payment options

jeffro78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, We are trying to port a number from Public to Shaw Mobile. We haven't been able to successfully do this, I suspect because our account is frozen due to our Mastercard expiring at the end of December.

can we update our payment info/ account info to our new card so we can complete the porting please?

9 REPLIES 9

@jeffro78 wrote:

I dont know our pin

Please know that as Handy1 said in a previous message your account PIN isn't needed to perform a top up using a voucher through 611.

@jeffro78 wrote:

Thanks , I’m hoping that works for a prepaid account? Are you guys using the voucher option for pay as you go accounts? 

@jeffro78   PM is a prepaid provider, not really a "pay as you go" service 

and yes, the voucher way works perfectly.  Just make sure you load your voucher before the payment date.  Once loaded, the amount will show up as Available Fund.   When payment day comes, PM will try to renewal the account from rewards , if applicable, and Available fund.  So, if you have enough fund there, it will renew without problem.

And, make sure you aware that vouchers from some stores might have a wait time of 24 hours before it can be loaded.  You can buy vouchers from SDM/711/shell/London durg, or online at ding.com/recharge.com, their vouchers can be used immediately.

jeffro78

Thanks , I’m hoping that works for a prepaid account? Are you guys using the voucher option for pay as you go accounts? 

@jeffro78 

If your service is inactive, and you have to pay for a plan to reactivate in order to port, please just choose the $15 plan and not a higher price plan.

The reason for this is after the port is complete, your account is closed and there's no refunds for the unused service credits remaining. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What recording do you get when you dial 611 with the public sim in a phone? If it wants money then it's suspended. You can pay with vouchers or use real time payments. That way the account can reactivate and then you can reply to the confirmation text and away you go.

@jeffro78 @Get a voucher from Canadian tire and load it on *611 get the account active again / then you should be able to go back to Shaw to port 

@jeffro78   Purchase a voucher from 7/11, London Drugs, SDM or Shell and load it by dialing 611 to reactivate your account.

edit:  another option for a voucher is online vendor muskbird.com who charge a small fee for the convenience.

jeffro78

I dont know our pin

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jeffro78 @If your remember your PIN number you can *611 … with a voucher and *611 no pin needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.