cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need the balance to be returned

Hero9551
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have reset Autopay on my account after changing credit card. Now, I see two charges, one from autopay and another one which transferred $25 to my balance. Need that $25 be refunded. Also, I am charged $27.75 and $25.53 on my credit card. I used to pay only $23.31, I have been with PM for 3 years. Changing credit card should not change my bills. So, I want whatever in the balance refunded and the bill to be adjusted to what it was before

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hero9551 

There has been a strange glitch with autopay the last couple of days charging an extra payment that lands in your available funds. As mentioned it can take up to 30 days for it to be issued so it is best to just leave it to pay for your next renewal.

Since you are receiving $2 for loyalty and $2 for autopay one of the two didnt apply upon renewal. If you changed credit cards at about midnight eastern on the night of your renewal that would cause your autopay reward to not be applied upon renewal as the only requirement for autopay is to have a card registered just before midnight eastern on renewal and long enough after midnight to have rewards applied to your account (usually 10 minutes at most but on occasion a little longer). Check your transaction history for which reward did not apply upon renewal.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Easiest and most hassle fee option is having it cover your next renewal. In that case your card won't get charged again until August 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hero9551 

The difference in the charges could be that 2 of your referral a friend members are no longer with PM or you lost your $2 credit for AutoPay.

Only way to find out is to login to your account and check under Access Rewards. This will list the all the referral members that is currently with PM and the AutoPay credit.

The extra payment will remain as credit in your account for next month's bill.

If you still wish for a refund, you will need to contact a CS_Agent (Moderator) and request for a refund but it may take up to 30 days (time of your next renewal date).

@Hero9551 wrote:

I have reset Autopay on my account after changing credit card. Now, I see two charges, one from autopay and another one which transferred $25 to my balance. Need that $25 be refunded. Also, I am charged $27.75 and $25.53 on my credit card. I used to pay only $23.31, I have been with PM for 3 years. Changing credit card should not change my bills. So, I want whatever in the balance refunded and the bill to be adjusted to what it was before

I've been reading about this a few times lately.  While it's not right if Public Mobile has mistakenly charged you again, check in your Public Mobile account balance for an unexpected amount.  It might be easier to leave the extra in your account for the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.