cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need payment voucher in vancouver

jonathan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I had to report my credit card lost to VISA and i will not have a valid card when autopay will occur.  

I need to purchase a payment voucher so my phone does not get deactivated on the 12th.  Where in Vancouver can i make a payment in cash or debit?

thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do they have it at Can Tire and CT gas stations? they have it in edmonton.

joval
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got printed a code with value of my choice at 7-Eleven.

andriy155
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I find that most Shoppers locations have payment vouchers in GVA. If you have a Presidents Choice Mastercard, you get a 3% payback in PC points when you buy something there, effectively lowering the price of the payment voucher.

jonathan1

That's a good idea:  I was able to get my vouchers in Richmond from the Shell on Garden City and Alderbridge.  The cashier did it all through the POS debit terminal.  

I also got Airmiles for shopping at Shell, so that is also an additional bonus.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jonathan1 great!  For future refence, where did you purchase the voucher?

I've had luck at two different Shell locations, one near the 200th freeway exist in Langley and one at 108th & 148th in Surrey.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jonathan1

Thanks to all who helped out.  I am topped off and ready to go!

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I'm in Ontario but I have seen them in shell gas stations

Worth a try if you have one near by

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jonathan1

When you consult the page linked by @Saray_O, I recommend that you contact the retailer before you visit them, to verify which types of voucher they still carry, as some of that retailer list may be outdated.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @jonathan1

I'm sorry about your card Robot Frustrated If you want to know where to get a voucher, click here to access our voucher locator! 

Let us know if you need anything else!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.