1Ronneysmith202
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20221224_134712.jpg

 give her money back in your bank account 11.50$

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CS_Agent 

I sure wish customer support would reach me by sending me a private message! It's like playing peek-a-boo if you can't see my messages then I don't exist?!!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

@1Ronneysmith202 as the oracles mentioned, please reach us by sending a private message.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You are posting this to a public forum made up of customers. We can’t refund anything. Contact customer support as mentioned by the other community members. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

if the refund request is for SIM card purchase, it is even harder.  It said clearly in the checkout, no refund with sim card order.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Who wins the race for the quickest copy and paste? Great job!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@1Ronneysmith202 

You can ask for a refund if you have not recieved the Sim card within a reasonable amount of time. Depending on when the order was made and taking into consideration that the holidays affecting the 5 to 7 business days it takes Canada Post to deliver Sim cards. You need to give them about 3 weeks to account for the holiday delay in shipping times.

Contact customer support via Simon. If you have trouble submitting a support ticket then send a private message including the email used in the order, the order # and the shipping address. Read the spoiler in the linked post if you send a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Whoa - quickest ask and answer ever!!!

Great work, @esjliv 

😎

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1Ronneysmith202 PM is prepaid provider and usually don't provide refund.  Can you explain what happened and why you requesting the refund?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Huh @1Ronneysmith202 

You mean you want to CANCEL the order - you can try to reach the CSA's for that:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

What is the issue @1Ronneysmith202  ?

Looks like you purchased a SIM card. Did you do that by mistake?

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.