cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need account number

Ddenton28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am leaving Public Mobile and there was an issue with porting out to Koodo. They require my account number again, and now when I try to sign into my PM self serve, my login (which I am confident is correct, used it yesterday to get my account number the first time) is coming us as incorrect. When I try to reset my password, I never get a verification code to my email. I can't request one to be sent through text, as my number didn't port properly and my PM account isn't active, and yet Koodo hasn't been able to port over the number, so it's in limbo.

Can I get some support from PM, to tell me my account number, so Koodo can attempt the port again?$

10 REPLIES 10

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ddenton28 

Is your koodo account prepaid?

@hTideGnow @HALIMACS 

This may explain the problem with the phone number transfer and the need for the account number after the pm account has closed but the phone number is not on the koodo account. The prepaid "issue" goes both ways....the phone number has to be transferred between accounts back end....it's not actually being ported out.

Hi @HALIMACS   I think you didn't see it wrong  😂

not sure and not understand the change

Did you just update your solution @Ddenton28 ?

Just wondering - thought I had seen that you already chose one.   Perhaps I was mistaken.

Glad situation resolved.  🙂

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Ddenton28      Just in case you need it, I'll send to your community mailbox a phone number to call too, to ask about your port request.  You might need that too.

hi @Ddenton28 is your PM services still working? I think the port might have completed and therefore you cannot login

Make contact with Public Mobile Customer Support, @Ddenton28 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

@Ddenton28  Ok then, contact a CSA agent as  I described above.

Ddenton28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It didn't. Koodo does not have my new number, and when someone else calls my number that I'm trying to port out, it now says "The number you have called is no longer in service". I didn't otherwise notify PM, and my account was active/in good standing at the time of the port request. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ddenton28 

Your PM account number is in your self-serve, under your Profile tab on the left.

You'll then see it on the right near the bottom of that page.

EDIT:   oops, sounds like you cannot access your self-serve - that means the port likely is in progress.  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Ddenton28   Your port request probably worked if you can't log on to your account anymore.   

To contact a CSA agent from PM, either send a private message to CS_Agent

or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket for help.  They help get your account number.

Need Help? Let's chat.