cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a rep to talk to re. Billing

Johncoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is high, its supposed to be 30 and its over 60. I woild like to talk to a representative to get this sorted out but there does not seem to be anyone to talk to over the phone line.  

4 REPLIES 4

@Luddite wrote:

@RobertQc FYI: no need to tag the moderator team when providing the private message link. It just doiubles/triples the number of notifications to be sorted. The advantage of a private message is that it immediately provides information needed by the moderators.

@LudditeAh, I didn't realize moderators paid any attention to tagging. I will only use it during specific situations to bring their attention to a specific thread in the future. Thank you for leting me know 🙂

@RobertQc FYI: no need to tag the moderator team when providing the private message link. It just doiubles/triples the number of notifications to be sorted. The advantage of a private message is that it immediately provides information needed by the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Johncoon If mods still did not clear this up, post a screenshot of the transaction history from your self-serve account and we can see what went wrong. Be sure to remove/hide any personal info.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Johncoon wrote:

My bill is high, its supposed to be 30 and its over 60. I woild like to talk to a representative to get this sorted out but there does not seem to be anyone to talk to over the phone line.  

Public mobile offeres significantly cheaper plans since there is no line to call. If you want to have a moderator respond to you, you will have to send them a private message directly. When you send the message include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you a soon as they can

Click here to send a message to the moderator team

Need Help? Let's chat.