cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW $40 for 15 gig didn't work

Adnaned
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All,

I have responded YE to the text message from Public mobile to confirm i want the NEW $40 / 15 gig. However, checking my account i see the previous plam.

Wasn't it update on my profile? anyone has the same issue?

Not sure how to check except my profile plan. I already cleared my cash. 

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Adnaned 

call 611 and see what it says for your plan and data

@Adnaned wrote:

I did respond to the message a week ago and today was my renewal and in my profile i see my previous/same plan.

If you tried everything to get to up-to-date web page and you are still seeing old and not 15GB plan, contact agent for an explanation and clarification.

I did advise before to use PM Web Site to upgrade plan as you can save screenshot of your action and have a proof you DID schedule plan change on next renewal.

SMS could be 'lost in transmission'...

@Adnaned wrote:

I did respond to the message a week ago and today was my renewal and in my profile i see my previous/same plan.

@Adnaned did you try to login using Incognito mode?  

If you still don't see the new plan using Incognito mode, Maybe open a ticket with PM Support, you can provide them the text reply (screenshot) as the proof

@Adnaned hi since it only renewed today contact a cs agent see if they can change it for you 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Adnaned

litmister

If you replied to the message, then it will change your plan on your renewal date. Unless that date has passed, you will still be on the old plan.

I switched over the same way, and didn't see anything on my account after replying to the text. However, the plan did properly switch over on my renewal date. If you are concerned, you could go to self-serve and switch from there. I would suggest against changing over early though, since you will be wasting whatever you paid for the remaining time in your current pay period.

Adnaned

I did. It was renewed today with the previous/same plan. If i set it up now they will charge 40$.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Adnaned hi change browser and use private or incognito mode log back into your account and see if it updates it should bet set for next renewal,if not you can set it up yourself 

Need Help? Let's chat.