cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My referral and me did not get the $10 bonus.

jmbits
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend to Public Mobile, and neither of us got the $10 sign up bonus. Any idea why? The code was definitely used, and I have 1 referral under my rewards. But we did not get the $10 bonus.

8 REPLIES 8

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is the one referral under your rewards his number? Or was this a previous referral?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jmbits 

Did you get a text from PM stating “Cha-Ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward …”?

You and your friend will see this in your account in a few days as others have pointed out.

jmbits

Got it. I will wait then. Thanks a lot!

jmbits

They did not get that either.

@softech wrote:

@jmbits   Only the new activation, the one you referred, will get the $10 one time. For you , the one who referring friends, you will get the $1 or 1 Point per month.

Per 30 days!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jmbits   Only the new activation, the one you referred, will get the $10 one time. For you , the one who referring friends, you will get the $1 or 1 Point per month.  In fact, it is a better deal for you that way

For you friend, he/she should see the $10 within 72 hours.  Has it been 72 hours yet?  Wait the full 72 hours and if still not see the $10, ask him/her to open ticket with PM Support

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It will be credited within 72 hours.

When your friend signed up?

Your friend will receive $10 credit, but no you.

If he properly used your referral code you should see something like this; last 4 digits of his number

Yummy_0-1652194098945.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did you look to see if $10 is sitting in your Available Funds ?

Need Help? Let's chat.