cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan seems to have reverted from 15 GB back to 2 GB?

pmwade
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment history shows that last month, I paid for "15 GB at 4G Speed". My current account, however, is showing "2 GB at 4G Speed" as the selected plan.

Did something go wrong with my account?

4 REPLIES 4

pmwade

@softech wrote:

@pmwade  it could be just  a browser cache issue, please login My Account again using Incognito mode and you should see the proper plan

Indeed, this was exactly the issue. Thanks so much!

@riluraj similarly, please login My Account using Incognito mode, check the Usage log. There is a problem with the filter on that page, so, best to download the usage in XLS and use Excel to filter and add the usage up 

Also, please note that PM runs on your 30 days cycle and not monthly.  Your phone mobile usage use monthly, so you have to change the usage start date accordingly

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pmwade  it could be just  a browser cache issue, please login My Account again using Incognito mode and you should see the proper plan

also, check Payment history and it will show clearly which plan you got charged (please note there are always 2 lines for each renewal)

riluraj

Yes, my plan is 3gb however my device only shows 2gb data left even though I only used 1mb. I think this is a public mobile issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.