cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan just renewed yesterday yet it says ive already used 5.08 of my 6 gigs of data?

tylersphone27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As the title stated my plan was just renewed yesterday and I haven't turned my data on until this morning. I figured id check the self-serve to make sure the payment went through and I am now learning it says I've used 5.08 gig of data on my current plan even though it's only been on day and I haven't even turned it on until now. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I resolve it I paid for the 6Gbs of data, not the 1Gb that is left.

4 REPLIES 4

tylersphone27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This indeed worked thanks. Good to know if it happens again as well, thanks for the prompt response. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tylersphone27   That might a caching issue so clear cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode to login or even another browser.  You can also try refreshing by clicking on that option on the bottom right of the page.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tylersphone27 hi you may be looking at a cached version of your data,delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode restart your phone and sign back in to see if your data updates 

@tylersphone27 wrote:

As the title stated my plan was just renewed yesterday and I haven't turned my data on until this morning. I figured id check the self-serve to make sure the payment went through and I am now learning it says I've used 5.08 gig of data on my current plan even though it's only been on day and I haven't even turned it on until now. Has this happened to anyone else and how can I resolve it I paid for the 6Gbs of data, not the 1Gb that is left.

This could be cached vesion of the website.  Log out, clear your browser's caches, and close the the browser. Restart the browser and check again.

Need Help? Let's chat.