cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone won’t work

MackenzieYh13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently got back from the states to visit my grandma and before I went down I tried to purchase the US roaming add on, and it didn’t work it said my account was suspended. I was able to only make phone calls not receive them or send or receive texts. I came back to Canada and my texting and calling and data will not work, even when I did top up. I have $170.00 in my account and it keeps saying my account is suspended. If this cannot be resolved I’d like my money back because I haven’t even been with you guys for a month and this is ridiculous for it not to work. 

9 REPLIES 9

@MackenzieYh13 I don't get why you are paying for a $50 plan +. $20 roaming when you haven't even been here a month and you've already paid $50 when you signed up in the beginning...

correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I think you did.

you purchased the roaming add-on which is a 2 step process, but you only completed the first step which was adding "available funds" into your account = $20 ✓

then you wondered why it wasn't working so you decided maybe you need to make a plan payment. so you login and make your way to the plans page and chose the $50 plan and hit "change plan immediately" causing a glitch in the system because only mods can do renew your plan for you. = $50✓

$100 extra in you account was a rinse and repeat process , trying to reactivate your account. = $100✓

MackenzieYh13

I had my credit card on, but because it wouldn’t accept my payment for the US roaming and my 50$ plan it would only take out money and not make my phone work 

MackenzieYh13

50$ a month and the 20$ US roaming package 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@MackenzieYh13  I have nothing to add to the conversation but I am curious as to how you ended up with $170 credit on your account when you have only been here a month?

amirambreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@MackenzieYh13  try resetting or changing your plan and also reset your network settings as told by others from the Public Mobile Community.

@MackenzieYh13 seems instead of applying the add-ons it just kept topping up your account

you can contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MackenzieYh13 , if your account is suspended, there should be a reactivate button.  Give that a try.  If it doesn't work, try to toggle lost phone/found phone function and then reactivate.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MackenzieYh13  What plan are you on? Which US roaming did you purchase?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try a network reset.

reset the network 

Settings --> General --> Reset --> Reset Network Settings

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.