cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone says searching !!!

Hockeylife9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help me ??? I don’t know how to fix it it won’t call text nothing .... 

6 REPLIES 6

Nicolezaltzman

My phone is on »searching » for the past two days.i have tried resetting the phone, pulling out the SIM card and nothing works. I’m desperate! Please help

@Hockeylife9 was your phone working fine without any issues?

is this a new phone or a new account?

If this a new phone, is it unlocked?

have you tried turning on airplane mode and then off?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hockeylife9 dumb question, no disrespect intended but:  did you try restarting your phone?  Did you try removing the SIM card and re-inserting it?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hey @Hockeylife9

not sure if you have done any of the following steps but these are some of my goto troubleshooting. i am going to assume that your phone was working with PM before and that you are not a new  customer.

1) have you checked what selfserve says

2) can you put your sim in another phone or another sim in your phone.  this is the best way to isolate account issues vs hardware issues

also  what phone do you have?  if you are a new customer and you came from rogers network and it is an older phone it might not be compatable.  PM uses 3g for calling while i believe fido/rogers use/d 2g

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hockeylife9wrote:

Can someone please help me ??? I don’t know how to fix it it won’t call text nothing .... 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hockeylife9

MY PHONE HASNT WORKED IN TWO DAYS !!!! SAY SEARCHING ... WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS 

AS OF NOW IM PAYING FOR NOTHING !!! 

Need Help? Let's chat.