cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order of SIM card

Lady_warden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do I  know that order of SIM card is being processed? Or do I track the delivery of it? 

5 REPLIES 5

Lady_warden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my SIM card in envelope after week. There was no tracking possibility 

@JL9 wrote:

You can't, just be very patient as the delays seem to be increasing, 3 weeks or more seem to be the norm these days. Going forward you may want to look at alternatives like Canadian Cell Supplies 

This isn't quite accurate. For some SIM card orders, Public Mobile still does ship using trackable methods.  In the e-mail messages indicating shipment, there is a "view your order" link. Opening that link will take you back to the online store website, and sometimes, I tracking number will be viewable there.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can't, just be very patient as the delays seem to be increasing, 3 weeks or more seem to be the norm these days. Going forward you may want to look at alternatives like Canadian Cell Supplies 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lady_warden - did you receive an email of the order that was placed? And, were you charged successfully for the SIM order?

Unfortunately, SIM cards are normally sent via letter mail by Canada Post, so this would not have a tracking number you could follow up on.

If it goes beyond 10 days, submit a ticket with CSA (Public Mobile agents) with CSA, and let them know you did not receive anything. Hopefully, they can get another one sent to you or credit your account if you have one already the cost of the SIM card.

Then, if you still receive it, great, you can activate it or keep it as a spare or give it to someone to refer a friend.

In the meantime, if you are looking to obtain one quicker, perhaps there is a retail location near you. Check here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

**If you do not already have an existing Public Mobile account, use method # 2 above to make contact with CSA.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lady_warden 

Make contact with Public Mobile Customer Support.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.