cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My next new plan

Drav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am fully expecting that you honour your invitation offer that I signed up on a new 4 speed 15 GB plan at 40$ a month when my current plan is over on November 12!!!! You offered me this promo several weeks ago by text and I agreed to switch and you verified it was good to go for my next payment on November 12! You had better honour this or I'm leaving and telling my friends and family to not sign up 

5 REPLIES 5

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You do realize that we are all customers on the community forum right?  You are not posting directly to customer service.  Your threats don’t mean anything to us.

If you would like help with an issue, politely ask and someone will try to guide you in the right direction.

We don’t care if you take your business elsewhere 🤪

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Drav   There is no need to worry.  The plan is still on.  Just wait for Nov 12

Just a reminder, the site has lots of cache issue and you might not see the proper plan if you login "normally" after Nov 12

To make sure you get the correct plan details, use Private/Incognito mode to login (in fact, always login this way because of the cache problem)

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Drav hi why are you so upset wait until the 12th I guess you will see 🙄

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account and click on my plan & add-ons and click on change plan. Do you see a scheduled plan for November 12th there under your current plan details. If not then just do it yourself anyway.

How about yelling and threatening after it doesn't work rather than before. There was a problem with the $55 plan not long ago so you have cause for concern. But take screenshots of the scheduled plan (now or after you do it) and then see what happens on your new day.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Drav   PM has normally honoured plan changes even if the plan is no longer offered at time of your next renewal. 

However, because the self serve account has been experiencing caching issues since the update to My Account, you'll need to clear cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode to see your new plan.  You should be able to view the scheduled plan change now, by selecting Plans/Add-ons from the left side of the page.

edit:  clarification, PM will honour scheduled plan changes even if that is no longer offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.