cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My monthly payment increase

Banh_ta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I notice there is an increase of 8$ in my monthly payment, I want to know why ???

10 REPLIES 10

Banh_ta

I just change my plan to the Black Friday promotion, 34$ for 40g , was paying 25$ for 1 G data before , thanks any way !

@Banh_ta do you mind to post us some screenshot showing the transactions before and after the 'price increase' so we can confirm or explain?  I would assume there were some change in recurring rewards and make it look like a price hike.  There has been no price hike as we are aware.  The last price hike we are aware of was a reasonable $3 increase to the grandfathered $10 plan

Banh_ta

so what’s wrong with you ? It’s m’y First time I encountered the problem , I just don’t know where to complain and  go .

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Banh_ta wrote:

my plan is the same just I notice that there is no rewards applied to my account as before , I am a loyal customer. My rewards is with public points I believe 

So with Public Points, rewards are not automatically applied to your account. You can buy a $15 discount for 15 points.  Perhaps you did that on your previous renewal and so had a discount, and you haven't done it for the most recent renewal (assuming, of course, you're earned enough points to do it again)?

@Banh_ta - was your renewal today? Look at your payment history and see when rewards are normally applied in the past.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Banh_ta 

if you are a Points customer, here's how to lower your monthly PM bill using your points...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/redeeming-public-points

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you recall changing your subscription or exceeding any phone usage? To allow us to better assist you, you can post a screenshot of your transaction history.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Banh_ta - please NOTE, none of us can know why, as we are all customers and members just like you here on the forum. 

Look your payment history here and see if that solves any questions: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details

If you want to take a snippet and share it here, we can try and help. But PLEASE no personal information here on the forum.

Only CSA has access to your account. Connecting with Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA)  - go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Banh_ta

my plan is the same just I notice that there is no rewards applied to my account as before , I am a loyal customer. My rewards is with public points I believe 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Banh_ta  as far as we know, there was no price hike with any plan lately

And did you change rewards programs? are you on legacy one or Public Points?

Please use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to check MyAccount.  Confirm if you have the same correct plan from Subscription & addon page.  Go to Transaction history and check the transactions.  If you are not sure , please provide screenshots for us for your last couple renewals so we can compare

Need Help? Let's chat.