Did you mean: 

My data is not working located in ontario

Chrisveitch6969
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

19 REPLIES 19

Chrisveitch6969

Not a clue lol technology 

That is excellent – maybe ask what fixed it @Chrisveitch6969 ?

Chrisveitch6969

It has worked it self out thanks for the help have a good day.

Chrisveitch6969

Yes we did. I experienced 20 min outage earlier on my data today but came back and its out again so I'll give it some time hopefully it work it self out.

@Chrisveitch6969  Didn’t you guys just get hit with winter storm last night / earlier today ? If so I’m thinking it’s weather related issue 

Chrisveitch6969

Not working I'll just wait an hour or so and try again

@Chrisveitch6969 wrote:

I just put the sim into another device and it's doing the flashing lte so not sure because I can call but no data 

@Chrisveitch6969   Yes, look like it is LTE network problem

since voice is working, if you change your Preferred network to 3G Only, your data should work.  Please try

Chrisveitch6969

I just put the sim into another device and it's doing the flashing lte so not sure because I can call but no data 

@Chrisveitch6969 wrote:

I have been using it all day. It went out earlier then came back. Now it's just flashing LTE off and on where it supposed to be just there. So I'll give it some time 

@Chrisveitch6969   It could be a network issue.  You can change your Preferred network to 3G and it could work.  

If it works, leave it there for a day or two before changing the Preferred network back to 4G/LTE or Automatic

Chrisveitch6969

I have been using it all day. It went out earlier then came back. Now it's just flashing LTE off and on where it supposed to be just there. So I'll give it some time 

@Chrisveitch6969 if today is your renewal date and you had no data left from your last cycle, give it a few more hours for your plan to complete its renewal process.

In the meantime, occasionally toggle into and out of airplane mode until you connect to the network.

@Chrisveitch6969  You mentioned your plan just renewed do you have any service can you call or text check self serve and see if account is active or suspended sometimes auto pays fails and you might need to make manual payment and reactivate 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chrisveitch6969 

did you just join PM?  was data ever work in your location and just stopped working? or it never work?

which city is that?

do you have any neighbour using Telus/Koodo/Bell/Virgin/Lucky 's service and experiencing the same thing?

what brand and model is your phone

you can check to see if there are some close Bell/Telus network towers around your area

https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

You can also try to change your Preferred network to 3G Only and see if it works better

Try rebooting your device, and resetting network connections.

That’s under your cellular settings.

You can also try manually switching to the 3G network under your network connections. To do this switch off automatic network, and select the 3G option if there is one.

Chrisveitch6969

My plan just renewed 

@Chrisveitch6969  Adding to what @HALIMACS  mentioned 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Chrisveitch6969

It's just flashing in and out lte on my cell phone 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisveitch6969 

Did it just stopped working? Check the Telus service outage maps for any outages in your area. You should also log into your self serve account to see if you have reached your data allotment.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisveitch6969  First is your cellular data on and do you have any left ? 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674758743917.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.