cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My apologies about a link I posted

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

BTW, I did not know that I had stumbled upon a shady site unwittingly. I want to apologize for posting the link. I had no clue it was suspicious. My embarrassed apologies.

The admin will know what I am talking about. Could the admin please delete that post? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

musicollector

You bet. Thank you.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Lesson learned and welcome to the community 

musicollector

Thank you for the lucid explanation. Yeah, I own a website myself and know how much I hate spam and off-topic subjects. This is neither, but only worse, as it preys on people. 

@musicollector wrote:

BTW, I did not know that I had stumbled upon a shady site unwittingly. I want to apologize for posting the link. I had no clue it was suspicious. My embarrassed apologies.

The admin will know what I am talking about. Could the admin please delete that post? Thank you.

The mentioned website does serve a purpose and some people do happily use it.  The issue with it being posted on this website has to do wtih the fact that Public Mobile has decided that the sharing of referral codes in this message forum is forbidden, and going to that website immedaitely shows another member's referral code.  Another possible issue is with linking to a website that could possibly be generating someone income based on the number of site visits.  There are many websites and places that Public Mobile customers do share their referral codes, and Public Mobile doesn't have any way of controlling that. However, this message forum isn't one of the places to share the codes.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

It's already been done. We have all made mistakes by posting something we didn't realize was against the terms of service. We're human after all.

Need Help? Let's chat.