cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My add ons

Madashell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been on this site for over 3 hours and nothing but a run around  I had to register under my wife  anyways I'm up to $100 trying to get us add on and I still have nothing  not sure what my next step is   

20 REPLIES 20

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the little envelope icon next to your orange avatar upper right? Is there a red number over it? Click on the envelope and you get into the private messaging system. Click on any bolded subject lines to the left to read it on the right. It's a lot like email, but it's not. Then you might have to click on the expand sentence on the right to read the entire message.

Hopefully there's something in there from CS_Agent. Don't give any private info to anyone else.

Or you'll have to do it all again submitting a ticket.

Madashell

I'm ot sure how to do this

Madashell

So I have to start all over.  This is crazy  been at this for 8 hours over a couple days   all for nothing?????

@Madashell wrote:

You are the only one I have spoken with.  Everything worked until the  January 26 then nothing 

@Madashell we are customers like you here and have no access to your account. You'd be surprised how many people come asking for account corrections that none of here can help them with.

The GET HELP section above also leads you to help articles to contact customer support contact methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

...as well as @dust2dust direction in their post

edit

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Well...you're going to need support. Click on the chatbot simon link down below and make your way in it to get submit a ticket. Use the pin/name/number option instead of login. If you can login you can change your pin. If not then hopefully you remember your pin. Or have a go with the login method. You first login with the community account (yes you're already here, go figure) then your account.

Madashell

You are the only one I have spoken with.  Everything worked until the  January 26 then nothing 

You have started a conversation with support by now right? Maybe you haven't heard from them yet.

The re-buy timing is being a challenge starting with the one on the 11th. Was talk and text working for you all the way through to the 26th from the 1st?

That re-buy is also a challenge. That IS the roaming bundle. I'm not sure why you think otherwise other than you say it's not working. So the not-working seems to have started on the 26th. 

The re-buy on the 27th is then an overlap of the one bought on the 26th. This is a problem.

Please explain the dates of when you could call/text/use data. And when that stopped. Is this just calling? Or also texting and data?

Support will need to fix this mess. It's all their system fault too. But they need to fix it.

Madashell

Don't know how to send images . Let me explain again.. January 1  us roaming 1gb data $20 and us roaming  talk&text 250 data  10 days $20    January 11 us talk&text   15 days  $15.  January 26 talk and text 3gb 15 days $30 .NOT US  BOUGHT IN ERROR.  WOULD LIKE A REFUND AS I CANT USE IT.  JANUARY 27 us data 3gb 15 days $25  and us talk&text 15 days $15  . Phone still  not working.. what do I need to do to get this phone to work.  Thanks

Madashell

I don't know how to show you the images 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So that Jan 1 purchase was just before the new 15 day ones. Interesting that you were able to re-buy 10 days later without waiting. Did you ask support to re-buy it for you?

There's no other text add-on? What did you buy for $30? The only $30 add-on is the 3 part roaming bundle.

Now your problem is that you have overlapping roaming talk.

Can you click the little spinner refresh icon below the Shop Add-ons button and then provide an image of all the roaming add-ons? Maybe also your payment history from here.

The site is terrible for caching. You might be making erroneous purchases based on the site lying to you.

You're going to need to contact support to straighten this all out. But we can help you narrow down what you need to ask them if you provide those images.

Madashell

Also check to see if it went thru on my bank and all the payments went tru

Madashell

Sorry forgot to mention I looked at addon usage and says I have 13 out of 15 days left circle all green for us  roaming unlimited .now I purchased 2 of them

Madashell

Sorry about late reply as I am on holidays.  So let start from the beginning.  I left for Texas on January 1 and purchased us roaming  data and us talk text and data for $40. On January  11 purchased  us talk text.  All worked  fine. So on January 26 I bought talk text for $30 and noticed it was not US and don't need that so would like my money back if possible.   Now on January 27 I  purchased  3gb us data for $25 and us talk text $15 .  Now phone still not working as I try to text someone it keeps saying I need to add us roaming. So what do I do now and is it possible to get some money back. Thanks 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Madashell - if you still still all the funds you added ($100 ?) in your available funds after refreshing your screen then you really did not successfully add any addons. Continuing to add funds will not help trigger the addons being added.

Or, did any get deducted above and over the $100?

Check your payment history to see the transactions in you My Account, shortcut link here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

What do you mean by " I had to register under my wife  "? You mean in the Community? Because anyone can become a Community member whether or not they have an active Public Mobile phone number/account.

hi @Madashell the email is just a notification, you don't reply your email.  You come here and reply 

what add-on you try to buy and what error, if any, you got? give us more info.

or you want to just open ticket with PM CS agent so you don't run around everywhere again?

Madashell

Anyone getting my reply as it came on my email and I replied on it   not sure that's the proper way of doing things . Look l have been on this for over 5 hours and I'm done for today. My eyes are burning and brain is fried . I'm thankful for the help but tomorrow is another day . I hope that not a problem? Cheers and Thanks 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Madashell 

which Add-ons you try to purchase,

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Madashell 

Unfortunately it's a caching issue as indicated by @Handy1 . What add ons are you trying to purchase? If after refreshing you have overpurchased you can contact customer support to remove any extra add on purchases and credit your account.

It is also helpful to log out. Clear your browser. Close it. Reboot. And log in using secret/incognito mode.  Then look at your payment history. Show us a screenshot if you need further explanation.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this a re-buy from having a prior working one? Or are you just now trying buy an add-on?

What balance do you have? Do you see the purchase of an add-on in your payment history? After clicking as shown above do you see any roaming add-ons that say 15/15? Or have you been buying the Canada add-ons?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Madashell  Check add on sign into self serve 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1674857769745.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.