cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is suspended.

ling1104
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is suspended for no reason today. Yesterday I just bought this SIM card and number. I can not use my phone now. Does anyone know the reason? Does it happen often? 

13 REPLIES 13

Radman60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to use my phone as my account is suspended 

ling1104

How long have you been using Public Mobile? How do you like its service? How is the coverage and the speed?

HI @ling1104   

We are all customers like you.  

Glad you like the Community.  Come here often, post your questions and help others and you can start earning some Community reward as well.   

ling1104

Thank you so much for your reply. Are you a customer or a worker of Public Mobile? I got many answers from this community, and they are all nice and patient. I just want to know if they work for Public Mobile or they just volunteer to help.

@ling1104 

Did you power off your phone when you put the new PM SIM in the phone?

Try powering off the phone and wait a few minutes then power the phone back on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ling1104    Do you mind explaining a little more when you say you just bought a new SIM?  Is this a brand new activation or were you trying to replace your previous SIM card?  If the latter then did you log into your account and select Change SIM on the right hand side of the overview page and added the new SIM to your account.

If this is a new activation, was the service working for a while before it stopped?  

You could try rebooting your phone, toggling airplane mode on/off or powering off  your phone and removing the SIM and and reinsert after couple of minutes to see if it helps.

@ling1104 wrote:

I did not port my old number. I chose a new number when activating my account.

What does your account status says when you log in into self-serving account?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ling1104 

Did you send that private message yet? Please keep us posted on the progress.

ling1104

I did not port my old number. I chose a new number when activating my account.

0PX9O4

@ling1104 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details, and they will get this fixed, usually within a couple of hours.

It's unusual for a problem like this to occur, but once you're set up (especially if you have autopay configured), it should be smooth sailing from there on out.

ling1104

No service. I can not call, text, or use data. I paid the new number but turned out to be useless.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ling1104 

Did you port your number from another provider?

If so, did you reply yes to the port authorization request?

0PX9O4

@ling1104 

Do you still have service? If so, you can ignore the message in self serve, it's a known error.

If you don't have service, did you port in a number from another carrier? And if so, did you reply "yes" to the porting confirmation text at your old number?

Need Help? Let's chat.