cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM cards still haven't arrived!

lonecheung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile - I ordered 2 SIM cards (paid $11.30 CDN tax in) on Nov 14th to switch due to your promotion for $40/mnth for 12GB plan. I got the confirmed email that it has been shipped on Nov 16th.

It's Nov 28th and I STILL have NOT received these SIM cards.

It's rumoured that if customers ordered their SIMs before Nov 16th that PM will honour the promotion plan. Can someone please help me track down where these SIM cards are?

I'm not even at the stage of sign-up and I have issues already. Given the forum and facebook page with so many unhappy customers on porting issues, and plan issues. I am having MAJOR doubts switching already.

If this cannot be resolved this week, I demand a refund for what I was charged for the SIM cards.

Please help as I know your support is minimal, but there has got to be someone able to help all of us.

Thanks

Hopefully a happy customer soon...

3 REPLIES 3

clavijo

hi, don't get scared, yes the program has some bugs but if you take your time to input the rigth numbers , the process will go smooth i have 3 accounts and all went ok , just the first was where i found the bugs fixed and all was ok

about the sims and the promo a MOD put a topic stating that if you order your sims up to November 16 you will get the PROMO

,hope you do and enjoy the savings, to me is going to be almost $80 a month in savings is going to be a good christmas

cheers

lonecheung

I did leave a FB message since last Thursday and followed-up today and still no reply. I understand they have a queue system to respond to everyone's issues on FB as that was mentioned, but I see people with zero responses over 2 weeks on their issues so I have concerns if mine will ever be addressed.

I even found out who to send a private message to for SIM card delivery followup (Brooke_C I believe I dunno), but no reply still.

I'm having some major doubts activating and then porting the number over with all the stories I'm hearing and it's a lot.

bmendes

The SIMs should of arrived in two days. Customer support is lacking a bit lately with all these new customers. You may have better luck reaching them on Twitter or Facebook. 

I've had no problems since porting. Everything is as smooth as it was on Koodo or Virgin for me. Not sure if they will honour the 12gb plan still, but even 6gb for the same price is a great deal compared to everyone else. 

Need Help? Let's chat.