cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Handicapped son deactivated his account how to retrieve it

Maurice2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son got the TXT for the 2 gig data and 500 min offer today,,,,   but didn't know how to activate it properly

so he went to the website on his phone,,  at home on wifi ,, and kept entering the wrong ID's and passwords,, now his account is disabled and I , as his Father, can't even log in to it

is three anyway of retrieving his account ,, I have his phone number  , but I don't know what he did on the website to get his phone disabled from the network,,

Maybe an admin   or some one from Public mobile can help to retrieve his account,,  I don't want to have to set up a whole new account with a new sim card again 

7 REPLIES 7

@Outdoorsman wrote:

@Maurice2020 hi too many attempts shuts it down for an hour or so ,let it be for a while and try again later 

There is currently no timed lockout period. The maxiumum login attempt is a browsing session lockout and the account can be accessed immediately after a bunch of sign in attempts by closiing the brwoser and re-openeing it (clearing cache and cookies might be required first).

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maurice2020  Follow above instructions.. then change log in info yourself so your You know  what’s up for the future .. been thru the same issues.. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Maurice2020 

for access to My Account, you can try reset password first using the Reset Password link therem. 

If that does not work, open ticket with PM support and they can help reset password

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Maurice2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I told him to wait until i got home,, but he is Autistic,, so he just went ahead and tried thru the website,, he has trouble with reading,, 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Maurice2020 , the data and minutes gift is claimed by responding with YES2 to 4911.  As for the account being locked out, try using incognito mode on your browser, that should clear any session locks.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Maurice2020 

Just wait a while and you can log in again. Clear your browser cache and then open a new browser window in incognito. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Maurice2020 hi too many attempts shuts it down for an hour or so ,let it be for a while and try again later 

Need Help? Let's chat.