cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Father has passed away but I am unable to close his account. Can I please have some help?

Nubster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am unable to stop the payments without entering his account at this present time. Is there a moderator I can contact?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can talk to his bank and request chargeback.

Chargeback (reverse payment by the Bank) leads to immediate account suspensions, refusal to allow credit card payments and 12 months of self-serve log-in privileges suspended.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Very sorry for your loss. Do you have access to login to his credit card? If so then you could pause it so that a next renewal would fail and then a while after that the account would disappear.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Nubster   Sorry for your lost, my deep condolences

For the account, if the credit card used to autopay the account is going to be cancelled, then once the card is cancelled, PM cannot get the money on renewal , the account will be suspended and will then be closed after 90 days

If it was someone else card used to pay, then call the card and request a charge back, then PM will suspend the account immediately after seeing the charge back

If you want to do it the proper way , login to My Account and disable Pre-authorized payments, then just message PM Support to ask them for password reset, or ask them to help disabling the pre-authorized payment and/or remove the credit card

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Nubster 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  

Need Help? Let's chat.