cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account is a blank page

Shofixti244
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, just trying to login to my account today, and I see that the My Account link leads to a blank page using Chrome, Firefox, another computer and my phone.

Is anybody else encountering this issue?

29 REPLIES 29

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kaoru wrote:

ok ! voucher works even after the plan has expired, right ? ( the self-serve pm page was down yesterday for a bunch of us; my plan expired yesterday )... thanks !

@kaoru    Yes you can load your voucher either online using the payment tab or dial 611.  Some vouchers have a delay of several hours before the funds on them become available.

You have upto 90 days after non payment to reactivate your account by making a payment before it would close for good.  Recommended to pay around 85/86th to deal with any issues, although this does not apply in your case as yours just expired.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaoru : Yes. You can get a voucher from many stores or a couple online places. You could go to a couple stores and use the Instant Top-up method as well.

kaoru
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok ! voucher works even after the plan has expired, right ? ( the self-serve pm page was down yesterday for a bunch of us; my plan expired yesterday )... thanks !

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kaoru wrote:

hi !

i could not leave the card on file when i first signed up, as there were unwarranted charges on my card.

i had to fight for a credit because of that and so the koodo super. told me to remove the card on file.

so i was just trying to input my cc manually, and followed all the rules ( all caps, no apart number, etc etc that the various ways i have read on here in the comm. .. ). i don't have another cc.

should i get a top-up voucher ?? my 25$ plan expired yesterday ? will it work ?

@kaoru    Yes, if you want to restart your service then get a voucher for now and then you have time to sort out the issue with your CC.

kaoru

hi !

i could not leave the card on file when i first signed up, as there were unwarranted charges on my card.

i had to fight for a credit because of that and so the koodo super. told me to remove the card on file.

so i was just trying to input my cc manually, and followed all the rules ( all caps, no apart number, etc etc that the various ways i have read on here in the comm. .. ). i don't have another cc.

should i get a top-up voucher ?? my 25$ plan expired yesterday ? will it work ?

@kaoru  did you get the error when try to manually load fund from the Credit card on file?

Not sure if you want to drop the current credit card and reload another credit card or even the same one again

@kaoru wrote:

hi ! i am posting this again herem because i do remember you helped me the first time..

so the first time, my cc was overcharged.. prior to which, my cc kept getting declined. i finally had to speak to an agent who handles koodoo and then get it escalated to a super. who finally gave me 3 months of free service. and now again the same issue : my cc keeps getting declined even in incognito mode... 😕 :

Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card was declined by your card provider, 

and no, nothing wrong with my card. and no, i will not leave my cc on file based on what happened the first time. please help ?

@kaoru ,

• Clear your browser's history
  • try a different browser
  • reboot the device you are trying this on

You get the Autopay reward if you keep your credit card on file. If you are a good self manager you can catch any issues along the way.

Autopay failures can happen, unfortunately; and I suppose extra charges...When this happens, it is best to report it to the Moderators (which is sounds like you did when this happened to you).

kaoru

hi ! i am posting this again here because i do remember you helped me the first time..

so the first time, my cc was overcharged.. prior to which, my cc kept getting declined. i finally had to speak to an agent who handles koodoo and then get it escalated to a super. who finally gave me 3 months of free service. and now again the same issue : my cc keeps getting declined even in incognito mode... 😕 :

and no, nothing wrong with my card. and no, i will not leave my cc on file based on what happened the first time. please help ? i just have to pay the balance of 13 dollars as 12 dollars are still on my account. plan renews today. 25 dollar plan.

kaoru

my cc was overcharged, prior to which my cc kept getting declined. i finally had to speak to an agent who handles koodoo and then get it escalated to a super. who finally gave me 3 months of free service. and now again the same issue : my cc keeps getting declined even in incognito mode... 😕 :

and no, nothing wrong with my card. and no, i will not leave my cc on file based on what happened the first time. please help ?

@kaoru they gave you free service? that's awesome! I don't think there's any other provider that would give you 3 months free service. just manage your time wisely and expect the unexpected. don't wait for last minute to do things and don't rely on auto-pay, and you'll have reliable service. 

pay ahead 3 months at a time so you don't have to do it monthly. the system handles the renewal process better when it withdraws from the self serve credit instead of your card. it's a 2 step process when you don't have credit in your account. I think what actually happens when using auto-pay is the account actually loses service and deactivates because of the lack of credit. then when auto-pay tries to restore the services it either glitches out and fails, or works, but gives partial service. for the rest it works normally.

imo if you care about having reliable service, the best solution is to keep your account topped up. try it and see if you like it. it's been 1 year for me and I change plans all the time without issues

Self-Serve is back!!!

@kaoru wrote:

yes i am bitter; i have had issues before, but was given free service for 3 months. so stayed on till now.

So, it was a big issues?  they willing to give you 3 months free?

kaoru

neither is working for me. if pm wants my money for their service, they had better fix the account page asap. 

yes i am bitter; i have had issues before, but was given free service for 3 months. so stayed on till now.

DeeWhy

I had a similar problem with FireFox.

When I used Chrome it was OK

blucrz

Down here for me in BC at 9:45AM - PST. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Blank page in Ontario 😢

Gonna have to change the Public Mobile motto to reflect new prices....

images.png

@hairbag1 @softech 

💉  🤷‍

@HALIMACS wrote:

@softech 

Maybe it's a variant of concern

😷

@softech 

Maybe it's a variant of concern

the virus is spreading..... was able to logon 5 mins ago.. and not now  😞

wcchemist

Same problem here.  "isitdownrightnow.com" reports it's been down (server not responding) for 1.5 hours.

D-

JanisR

Yes, same here.  No processes running.  I even thought maybe it was just slow, so left it while I did something else. Came back 10 mins later...nothing.  I just tried incognito mode as well, nothing.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

The maintenance work they did last night on the system really did the trick.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yup, @Shofixti244 

Not only is it totally blank, but there is no processes running to try to get to the login screen so something's up? 🤔

JanisR

same here...was just going to tweet them, but tried here first to see if anyone else is having similar issues.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shofixti244....

I'm in BC and can't log in either...totally blank page after clicking My Account.

Awhile back my page, once logged in, would flash on and off with titles showing but no details. Eventually the flashing would stop.  Just wait a bit. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shofixti244 

The self service account is working fine for my accounts.  

Maybe try later on.  Clear cache or incognito mode.  

Need Help? Let's chat.