cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple plans in one family

dolphinM0M
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We have three phones in our household. We just recently switched over to PM. I'm wondering if there is any way that I can merge our three accounts, so that I could look at all three plans at the same time?

8 REPLIES 8

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nezgar wrote:

The fact that the "Account #" in the top right of the self-serve portal is a dropdown, suggests that multiple plans in one account might have been a consideration to the developers at one point... it is odd that it's a drop-down with 1 entry...

The PM account web page is cloned from the Telus prepaid account web page. And on Telus logon you CAN link accounts to allow viewing, updates and payments etc. (by specific account) but not PM. PM should remove the toggle option....or who knows maybe one day we will see it. 

dolphinM0M

Interesting! Maybe, if enough people ask for it they might introduce it at some point. Fingers crossed

dolphinM0M

Yeah, not really. It's more the singing in and out  three times that I was hoping to avoid

@Nezgar wrote:

The fact that the "Account #" in the top right of the self-serve portal is a dropdown, suggests that multiple plans in one account might have been a consideration to the developers at one point... it is odd that it's a drop-down with 1 entry...

Public Mobile probably bought the software from some company and didn't want to pay to customize it. 

@dolphinM0M wrote:

Ok, thanks for the reply. It's too bad....it would make things a lot more simple for people who are managing multiple plans

Yes it would be much simpler, but doesn't seem to be something PM is interested in right now. 

I have heard other users mention that you could use the same password for each account to simplify it a little, personally i prefer not to use that, but it might make it easier for you.

dolphinM0M

Ok, thanks for the reply. It's too bad....it would make things a lot more simple for people who are managing multiple plans

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dolphinM0M wrote:

We have three phones in our household. We just recently switched over to PM. I'm wondering if there is any way that I can merge our three accounts, so that I could look at all three plans at the same time?

No.  It is not possible to have one login to view all 3 account. 

I am managing 6 PM accounts for my family members.  It takes time to check every account as PM login is slow.

Need Help? Let's chat.