cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Refer a friend credit

Kaleden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

20082F8D-049D-4A40-B083-902BFC4E3B9C.jpeg

I’m wondering why it shows 2 Refer-Friend numbers eligible this pay cycle, yet is only crediting for one. Haven’t checked in awhile so not sure how long this has been happening. It used to be $2 I’m sure.  
Thx in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kaleden 

How well do you know your referrals? Find out which one is currently suspended due to non-payment.

If the account has been closed due to deactivation or porting out the number disappears.

If the account is suspended via lost/stolen the phone number disappears and you get a text at 9:00 p.m. pacific or midnight eastern telling you your friend referrals maybe less on your next renewal due to one of your friend referrals accounts inactivity.

If the number is showing but no reward they're suspended due to non-payment.

Since the number is still appearing it's been like that for 89 days or less.

If you were able to contact both your friend referrals and they're both active at that point you can contact customer support and ask why your dollar amount does not match your referral phone number list.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Take a read here. 

I am quite certain the prior to the segregation of rewards into its own portal, the list of phone numbers consisted only of active accounts.  If someone was late making a payment, their number would fall off the list but would go back on once the account is reactivated.  Counting numbers sort of worked, except the list can get corrupted and require effort to rebuild.    

AngH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

usually it is because one friend's line has not renewed yet. meaning they have not been charged/ paid for their next month of service 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kaleden  - if one of your friends in currently in nonpay/suspended status then you would not be awarded on your renewal during their suspension.

Can you confirm with both these people to see if they are still Active with public mobile? If so, you may need to go to CSA, or rather, they may need to submit a ticket and question why the reward is not given on your account. Kinda of a backward process, I know.

But, if you can verify for them, perhaps you can submit the ticket.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.