cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money on my account

Tricia_23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I use the money on my account using self serve?

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Any datapack or calling add-ons can be bought by the money on your account.

It can be used to renew your monthly or quarterly plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tricia_23 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or you Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tricia_23   Money in your account can be used for plan renewal as well as buying Add-ons

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tricia_23  You can use them to buy various add-ons, such as additional data not included in your plan, or you want to call someone in the US or overseas? You can get the US long distance or international minutes. Travelling to the US? You can buy roaming add-ons that expire in 10 days from the date you activate them. 

OR you can just simply leave them in your account, and use them to pay a certain portion of your cell phone bill. (Provided you enable auto-pay)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tricia_23 wrote:

How do I use the money on my account using self serve?

@Tricia_23 

Are all your services working ok?

You can leave it there for future renewals of your plan. Funds always come out of your Available Funds first.

Or, you can use the funds to Purchase Addons.

Need Help? Let's chat.