cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money added by phone but not on account

katiealexis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added money by phone and voucher. Normally my plan reactivated right after I do that. It didn't. I logged in online and the money I added by voucher is not there and it says my account has been deactivated since Nov 13 but I used it yesterday. How do I talk to a person. This is ridiculous 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@katiealexis what do you mean 'since Nov 13'? Did you mean the messaging on the account says, will be permanently deactivated by November 13th?

Can you check your payment history and see that the voucher amount was added successfully here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Since you used services yesterday, I am thinking this may be the suspended message that is display during the renewal process.

So, if you see the funds added in your history and your services are working, ignore those messages.

Later today, when your plan completes its renewal process, those messages should go away.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@katiealexis 

• Did you add your voucher via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entered your 10 digit phone #? If its the latter is it possible you inputted the wrong phone #?
  • Did you recieve the verbal and/or the confirmation text from 611 that you successfully added funds to your account?
  • Was your account suspended (no services)? Do you currently have service? If no have you rebooted your phone?'
  • Do you still have the voucher? Have you tried reloading the voucher? Do you have a credit card on file? Can you make a $1 top up payment?
  • Try suspending your service via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume your service. Has your self serve account updated to reflect your voucher payment? Log out and reboot. Service?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@katiealexis 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

do you see that amount at Available Fund.

or call *611 check the balance,

Here contact support team by  CS_Agent 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@katiealexis 

PM is an online service so you can’t talk to an CS_Agent. Only through the SIMon Chat or private message.

I am surprised that you account was deactivated since November 13 and you still got service…that is 9 months ago.

The best option is to contact a CS_Agent through private messaging with the envelope icon on top of this page and they will look into for you.

Their hours are from 6:00am to 10:00pm EST so they are off now but put a ticket in anyways. They will reply back by pm so keep your eyes on the envelope icon for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.