cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator-I know account number but cannot sign in to account- don't know email and password

bschnurr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Moderator,

I have 2 Public mobile accounts and I can get into one of them, but not the other one. I know the account number, and I have to change the payment information. But I cannot log into my account because I don't know which email I used, and therefore my password won't get reset properly as well. When I try to reset the password with another email, it reverts back to my account which I can get into.

Please help me figure out the email that I use to log in.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bschnurr 

If having issues about which email you signed up with (if you did register for a My Account), use the Forgot your password option to reset it, found here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If an email is received (check spam/junk folder) then the email is likely registered.

If you activated instore, it is possible a My Account was never created for this account; you can submit a ticket here to: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

edit, FYI, one email per My Account. Therefore, you cannot have more than one account under the same email.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bschnurr 

If you conduct an email search on possible email address for the Welcome to PM.

If you can’t find the email then you need to contact a CS_Agent (Moderator) by creating a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of the page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bschnurr  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676163525600.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

and to change your email you need supports help to do this 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.